Jun 14, 2010

Nope.

I'm not even going to go there.

Let it suffice to say, I went home to visit my mother today. And she did, as mothers do.

UGH
F@%#!!!!!

New game plan for cals.
500 tomorrow, 200 tuesday, and 600 wednesday (lifeguarding cert.) then fasting. Until I can't stand up. I really need that. I feel so disgusting. I want what happened when I got my tonsils removed. I couldn't eat anything but ice and water for three weeks. I've gotten so fat since then. =[ The only good news, it these past two days have seriously boosted my metabolism.


Rental Update: They haven't talked to me yet fingers crossed that they wont ask any unfortunate questions!!!

Until tomorrow!!!

Stay Strong, Stay Thin, Trust Yourself.

xxxblakexxx

1 comment:

  1. I stuffed it up too =[ friends expect you to eat comfort food with them when you go to comfort them XD

    I hope the rent goes well... There isn't really any reason for them to ask I guess, if you are already in there then they must be assuming you're 18

    ReplyDelete