Jun 15, 2010

Interesting day...

Yesterday was a Hard day, constant dizziness. But the good news is this. I stayed strong. Thank. God. I ate, but I didn't overdo it.

I wrestled around with some friends and burned around 500 calories. THANK YOU LORD.
=]

I also had a ridiculously good time at work, ran around throwing fries at one of my fellow employees, and ducking behind nutrition facts. It was fun, and exercise. I needed something fun. And plus, he's pretty cute. ;P (Update: He is only a couple years older than me, has a girlfriend that he hates, and a young daughter. Pros and cons to that, and I thought about it very negatively until I met her today. She is the most precious thing in the entire world. Gaah life is complicated.)

I currently have a couple of dilemmas though, I am really afraid that I'm not going to do very well in school. Next school year, I am taking 3 core science classes and calculus. And I don't think I'll be able to be keep up without Ana's help. When I don't keep a tight ship, I can't keep up with anything, and she seems to be loosening her grip. I'm so scared. I don't want things to change. Not that kind of change. I just can't do it. I need this... I really just don't want this to go away. I need Ana, especially now. Oh god you guys. I really need Ana.

Anyone that wants to text me for motivation/ to motivate me, let me know and I'll email you my number. =]

Oh, and a side note, I wanted everyone's opinion on. Eli, who knows about Ana, or at least a good bit. Wants to read this blog. But doesn't have the web address... So it is up to me, I just don't know if I can actually let him. =\ just let me know what you think!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i kno wht you mean about how you dont want to lose ana. me either!! oh my goodness i thought i was. this past week has been such a wreck. i thought i was losing it. and idk about showing eli, if you really really trust him thn ok, but idk. i wish i had never given the address to my bf =/ goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it sounds like fun. I know about losing ana too... I know I should, and I know my friends want me to, but deep down.. I don't want to. I'd hate to lose her. I hate it when it feels like she's going away. Never actually does though.

    As for Eli, I guess it depends on what you keep this blog for. You don't particularly know who we are and we don't know you, we're brought together by ana only, and whilst its a strong thing... You can be honest with us. If you know someone you know is reading it, I think you might become more reserved about it because you unconsciously have to consider what you really want to tell them. Just from that, I think showing it to him would sort of ruin the point of the blog, and if you ever have to lie to him about stopping ana... well, you have to stop the blog too. And I wouldn't like that =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent point, thank you, you too. I think, I'm going to think about it a bit. I'll update you all in my next post.

    ReplyDelete