Jun 12, 2010

Good news and bad news.

Good news: I'm in my new place for the first night, which is pretty exciting!

Bad news: I almost broke my fast today.

Better news: I managed to get myself under control.

So Day three was successful, and as is said. Three days to make a habit. It's all smooth sailing from here! However, I do feel bad about something. And I have a confession to make. In advance, Chiara, I'm sorry. I lied. I was asked if I'd eaten, and I didn't, which to anyone else wouldn't be a big deal in my mind. because deception is part of all of this. But to Chiara, it's different. I feel badly about it because she knows me better than that. So lying was just pointless. And I just feel like a miserable person about it...

Having said that, I felt ridiculously strong sitting in one of my favorite restaurants today eating nothing, just drinking ice water. I had to text someone for support there because I was sure I was going to just cave. But I didn't. Thank God, I fucking didn't. All of this work would have gone to waste.

On a side note, I realized that whether or not I want to. I have to eat on tuesday and wednesday, because of my lifeguard re-certifications. I need fuel for that. But I can fast as soon as its over and I leave my parents house. At least I will get plenty of exercise to offset the ridiculousness of everything I will have to ingest.

I'll be back to let you know how day 4 goes.

Stay strong lovelies

xxxblakexxx

4 comments:

  1. yay for successful fasts :) i love that strong feeling, when you know you haven't eaten, and it's good, and it's thin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it three days hun! I wish I could that- I haven't fasted in so long it's ridiculous! Good luck on day 4 of your fasting & the lifeguard re-certification =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice for fasting for 3 days. who exactly were txting. like just a friend to side track you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Success tastes much sweeter than any sort of food, doesn't it? Good job!
    The lying just becomes habit sometimes, and you end up lying to everyone about everything... My fiance wants me to recover and eat normally so you'd think i'd tell him everything i ever eat... but i don't... sometimes i tell him i didn't eat anything even though i did. Crazy stuff, right?

    ReplyDelete