Dec 12, 2015

Shrinks and shrinking.

I haven't lost any weight still. Final exams. I haven't been to the gym in over two weeks but I'm writing this and then heading out the door to go workout. The weather has been terrible so I haven't even been active outside or anything. There have been flood warnings, etc.

I'm pretty happy that my weight is stable. It didn't seem like it would be possible to maintain with how sedentary I have been but it is.

My shrink asked me about my goal weight at our appointment last week. I told him I didn't really have one... Lies. Then he pushed me and asked what I thought a good number was. I said 125. Lies. He told me that wasn't enough for my build. Then he told me I need to establish a weight range. Something that I think I can feel comfortable in so that I don't have compensatory behaviors when I'm within it I guess. Thing is. I can't imagine a weight range I'd be comfortable in because I'm not comfortable in my body. But I'm thinking 125-135 would be a good number to tell him because I know he'll check it against the BMI charts and whatnot.

He also told me to make a list of pros and cons of losing weight. Like there are cons.

I had Eli make one and I have to take them into my shrink on tuesday. Along with a weight range that I can agree to. 

What happens if I drop below that? Still a long way off especially since my weight loss has seriously slowed down. But I don't know. It worries me to agree to anything. Because I don't know what happens if I don't keep my word.

here goes
xxblake

No comments:

Post a Comment