Sep 21, 2015

Fat Fuck.

This weekend was terrible. Eli and I had to go to a dinner with this event crew that I volunteer with. There was so much food that couldn't be avoided and once I started I couldn't fucking stop. Today hasn't been much better. I worked out for a while but I've been hoovering food down. I am so frustrated with myself. I just don't know what to do.

I need to stay out of the house and away from the food. I just can't really do that because I feel so awful for leaving my dog at home all day without activity but I get home and I'm so tired that I can't do anything. I've still gotten my workouts in but my activity is just low outside of that.

My stomach hurts so bad from all the fucking food.

stay stronger than me
xxblake

1 comment:

  1. It happens babe dont get to down tommorrows a fresh day one bad day wont make you fat just like one good day wont make you skinny xx

    ReplyDelete