Jun 27, 2011

Houston... We may have a problem.

I think, that my knee is seriously fucked up.

4.45 miles yesterday. I felt great. Then I stopped moving. Almost collapsed. My legs was shaking so bad, I couldn't tell if it was pain or exhaustion. But I have a feeling it was both. And today, I am back in bed, with my leg elevated, wishing I weren't alive.

Why now?

Why couldn't this happen during the school year when I had less time to run anyway. =/

Any thoughts?
I ran with knee braces last night to no avail.
But I put a really stiff one on for just laying in bed today.

I'm so sick of myself.
Be it true or not, I can't help but think that if I weighed less I wouldn't be in so much pain.


xxxblakexxx

any thoughts as to things to try would be GREATLY appreciated. Just comment or email them to me. Thanks lovelies  =]

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope your knee feels better!! Maybe switch to just walking for a while? Running is so hard on the knees. And on all leg joints in general, I guess. I can't run at all anymore because I messed up an Achilles tendon and kept exercising on it. Can only do the elliptical or walking. :/

    Yoga can be good for achy joints. Any light stretching-type exercises can really help. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to take it easy on yourself for a bit. Like Mich said, running is really hard on your legs. It always gave me horrifying pain deep in the bones in my shins. The braces are a good idea, as are ACE bandages. Heating pads are good while you're realazing as well. I hope it feels better soon, hunny.

    ReplyDelete