Jul 17, 2010

Lacking in Motivation...

Ugh.... My motivation is gone.. I keep seeing Eli, which means i keep eating.
I should be more frustrated about it, but things in my life have been going so well that I just can't bring myself to be. An interesting new development... As quickly as Darcy has appeared, she's ready to leave, she's dropped out of school and she's moving to the east coast in the end of august. Just like that, she said it wasn't what she wanted to be doing, and she's going to be gone, it's really weird to think about. But it happens I suppose....

I really need motivation lovelies. I really need to get back in the swing of things after this weekend, classes start on monday, and I need to kick it up a notch, and quit freaking out, my birthdays coming up, and I want to be down at least five pounds by then.

Comments are appreciated as always, please give me reasons to keep writing..


Stay Strong Lovelies.

xxxblakexxx

4 comments:

  1. You have to keep going! Your blog is such an awesome motivation for me!
    And you can't quit when you haven't even reached the goal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a quick move for darcy, she didn't last all that long either.

    I'm going back to uni today too... Hopefully it will help me lose a little weight. Holidays that are winter are so bad for that.

    So hey, when is your birthday? I'll try to lose 5 pounds by then too :) and anyone else who wants too. And promise to make yourself dress in something revealing on or just after your birthday. Go to the pool or wear short shorts or something, that way you get to show off if you do it and embarrass the hell out of yourself if you don't.

    Keep writing! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday is August 3rd! So About two or so weeks to do it it's a stretch but totally possible if I try hard enough! Feel free to email me too at firestarsilver@yahoo.com I check it religiously and we can be good thinspo for each other! Stay strong! i'll figure out what to wear! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinspo pictures and movies with gorgeously skinny actresses are my main motivation. Hope that helps you. Stay strong, darling.

    ReplyDelete