Oct 15, 2015

Here's a pic... ugh.



Fasting has actually been going pretty well... I haven't craved carbs like this in a while though. I thought I'd actually post a picture of where I'm at right now because I don't know that I've ever done that before. It won't be my face for obvious reasons but I think I'll be more accountable if I realize other people have seen how awful I look...

I'm bloated as shit and I have that nasty belly pooch but it is significantly better than it was just in July. I'm getting back that familiar bridge from my hip bones. I forgot how I had missed that. Lets see how much progress I can make before Halloween... I may have already hit my GW for that date but what fun it would be to get to my holiday GW by the time I have to get dressed up to go out!
Why is it that my boobs are always first to go?

xxblake
stay strong lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment