Oct 16, 2015

Dinner out...

Fast was successful yesterday, (mostly) had half an apple and some broth last night but still went to bed hungry. I've had fruit today and some mini rice cakes (because I'm weak). Dinner out is looming. I told Eli last night that maybe we shouldn't go. But I'm afraid to not go. If I back out now, he'll want to talk about why.

I don't want to talk about why. I just want to shrink. Down another couple of pounds. I think I'm going to stay on the pills I'm on for another week (apparently it makes you bloat a bunch). Then see what I look like and see if I drop any weight after I come off of it. It has a half life of 36hrs so it takes about 2 weeks to get out of my system fully.

I wish I felt thinner. I'm watching the scale change but I don't feel like I'm changing.

Good luck this weekend lovelies
xxblake

No comments:

Post a Comment