Nov 27, 2012

I'm a good girl with a lot of bad habits...

I need to start running again, my roommates and I were hitting the gym a few times a week. But their motivation died off, I can tell. We never go anymore. I'm afraid my weight will start creeping up. My scale was fixed. And now is 100 percent broken. So I have no idea what I weigh. I just know it is too much and I hate myself.

All of myself.

How can Eli love me when I despise myself this much?
hope all ya'll had a good thanksgiving.

xxxblakexxx

1 comment:

  1. He loves you for you, he sees all the good qualities in you. I've struggled with this, and I've found its better to lean into thier love and accept it, even if you don't understand it instead of question it, it feels better. You're great! who wouldn't want to love you? :) stay stron!

    ReplyDelete