Jan 17, 2012

Blog Makeover!

Thoughts? Opinions? Love it or Hate it, let me know!

I like the fact that it changed what the tab said up top, it makes it nicer if someone glances at my computer and they don't see "Ana's Arm's" They instead see Protection In...  =]

I'm all floaty, I haven't eaten today. It feels SO good.

Eli is going to start exercising with me in the mornings... I've been staying with him at his place the past few days and I thought it would make it harder to avoid food. I'm around a whole lot more of it, but the guys(Eli and his Roommate) are really so happy about me cooking for them that they hardly notice, so I can't complain any.

I'm not really living at Kappa Delta anymore, and I can't complain any about that either. I was having to sleep in front of an open window (they can't be closed due to ventilation issues) and I was beginning to get really sick. Luckily I avoided the worst of it by staying at Eli's one night and then driving to my parents place the next. But I refuse to not protect myself anymore. So I'm not sleeping at K∆ which means it hardly feels like I live there most of the time.

Anyway, back to the good stuff.... Eli and I will be exercising! He's going to get up with me in the mornings to workout, we'll do the Ninety-Nine (99 jumping jacks, 99 crunches, 99 second wall sit, 99 leg lifts, 9 pushups, then 88 & 8, then 77 & 7, etc... All the way down to what is normally an eleven minute run instead of 11 of each, but for us will be about 2.5 miles, so around 20 minutes) I'm really excited about it!!!

Something I'm noticing about going back and forth between homes... Everyone assumes you already ate, and if they don't, you just tell them you did. No more expectations. It's phenomenal...

I'm not going to let my weight tip 140 ever again. I'm getting myself back under control. Thank goodness.

till later, but soon.
xxxblakexxx

Stay Strong, Think Thin, Live Ana
& Remember
Yesterday, You said Tomorrow
Just Do It.

See you in One Pound.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new look - but you might want to make the post/main font a little bigger, it's a bit hard to read :)
    And congrats with the meal-aversioin skeem! I myself am struggling with that at the moment... And have fun running! xx
    Think thin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Let me know what you think now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome :)
    When it's time for a new makeover, click my name :) My team of designers can produce any blogspot result in an extremely creative and effective way.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look also =] you sound so much better in this post!! Yay for exercise <3 and no expectations. Wow. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, but for some reason The text on the "Ana playlist" tab was black and I couldn't read it): I don't know if that's just because I only view mobile or what, but...it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://waytoperfection80.blogspot.com/ go and support others on pro ana blog :)

    ReplyDelete