Sep 23, 2011

Here I Am

Sitting at my Desk. Photo Editor. In over my head once again...

I can't describe how tired I am. School doesn't even start until Monday and I can barely keep up with what I have. I just want to sleep. I want to exercise. I don't want to eat. Yet, I can't manage to make all of those things happen. I know it will probably be easier once school starts. To avoid food. To keep myself busy. To make my world spin, just a little bit faster.

I think about blogging every day. But right now, I have to keep my priorities straight. As straight as possible anyway. And if I could be working out, I won't be blogging instead. But I will have time soon. Breaks between classes get me some of my best posts.

Please have faith in me. I'm here, I promise.
And I'm working on it, one pound at a time


xxxblakexxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    i just wanted to tell you, that i think that you're a strong girl. I'm from Germany and I read your blog every day. Well actualy I look everyday if you posted anything new.
    I hope you are fine and beside that:
    i think you will get used to school routine again ;)

    ReplyDelete