Dec 8, 2010

Good Day So Far...



I just barely made it to my OCHEM final today =/ But I made it nonetheless =]

Intake: 70
Output: 306
Subtotal:-236

Life is really good =]

I just got a phone call from the bike shop explaining that they get the last part tomorrow so that theyll have my motorcycle done tomorrow afternoon or Friday. Either way, on both those days I'm free all morning and afternoon. So it's super exciting. I'm a bit afraid of what it's going to look like though =[

Anyway, I see my mom tonight around 7 or 8pm I am pretty sure she's going to try and take me out for dinner which is just the worst. =/ I'm going to avoid it with everything in me, hopefully I can convince her I've already eaten and don't feel very well. No matter what, I'm not allowed bread or meat for the next 24 hours. Which can cut out some major cals =] I also have this recipe list I made and if she really wants us to have a snack we can make something out of that =] I'm just going to try and convince her I'd rather make something at home then go out to dinner. Restaurants cook such scary things =/



-My point exactly.... Anyway!!!

ABC Vegetables N' Chili
servings: 8 ... calories: 24 ... fat: 2

° 1 lb ground chicken breast, s

kinless
° 1/2 c onions, chopped
° 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
° 3 c water
° 15 ozs tomato sauce
° 15 ozs stewed tomatoes, undr

ained

° 2 tsps chili powder
° 1 tsp salt
° 1/4 tsp black pepper
° 2 c canned mixed vegetables, drained

° 1 c alphabet pasta, uncooked

In a large saucepan, combine chicken, onions, and bell peppers. Cook over medium hig

h heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken

is no longer pink. Add water, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Continue cook

ing, stirring

occasionally, until chili comes to a boil. Add mixed vegetables and pasta. Reduce heat to medium low. Continue cooking, stirring

often, until flavors are blended, 20 minutes.


Its not too bad. And for all you lovely Ana's who don't have to deal with parents looking over your shoulder its a great thing to keep around... (and even for those of you who do... no one needs to know how low cal it is ;] )



Also! Here's a yummy dessert!

No Bake Gingersnap Balls
servings: 20...calories: 58 ...fat: 2

° 1 1/4 c unbleached flour

° 1 tbsp baking powder
° 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
° 1/4 tsp salt
° 1 1/2 c All Bran Cereal, original
° 1 c cranberries, coarsely chopped

° 1/2 c raisins

° 1 tsp orange peel, grated
° 1 1/4 c fat-free milk
° 1/3 c egg whites
° 3 tbsps olive oil

In a mixing bowl, combine corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well. Add crushed cookies. Mixture should hold together without

being sticky. Roll mixture into 20 one inch balls. Coat balls with powdered sugar. Chill

until ready to serve.

On a side note! The ginger that is in pumpkin pie spice helps get rid of nausea as well as boosting your metabolism for a time. So this is pretty damn good =]

Time to study for Bio, I'll update you all in the next couple days, I'm going to try and keep tonight at no more that 200 cal, so I have more than a metabolic deficit. Might even go for a jog or do sit ups or something. Either way, I'll keep you all up to date more often after tomorrows final!!!


Almost time to get skinny ;D


xxxblakexxx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous! You are eating so little and going to be so skinny so fast!! That recipe is so good for while mum is around and I can just take the chicken out, thank you for sharing <3 I hope your bike looks good=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) ive suffered w ed for 10 years.. now im happy, having a blast and staying positive and focusing on that.. and still stay thin. Maybe u can find a lil inspiration :)
    follow me please n ill follow u <3
    www.funlovingliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @keep calm No problem! It actually doesn't look too bad. Still need to do the tank but thats about it =]

    @FunLovingLiving

    Sounds great! I followed yours, your turn!

    ReplyDelete